Are you driving your restaurant or is your restaurant driving you?
Every successful business has an operating system, a playbook a guide that helps them know if they’re making progress or in the weeds. BYTE has spent the last 4 years learning best practices on what make restaurants successful and what are the top mistakes that makes restaurant fail. They have taken that knowledge and built a system that makes it easy for restaurants to see what’s working and what needs to be changed!
This system is made up of three key components. (BQI) BYTE Quality Index. BQI was created to help restaurants easily see when any of the six areas of the (BOS) BYTE OPERATING SYSTEM are out of alignment. What is BYTE’s patent pending operating system?
BOS is made of of six critical areas:
- Customer Feedback
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Insight
- Menu Management
When all six of these areas are working efficiently restaurants and get a BQI rating of 80 or higher ? they see some amazing things happen!
- Increase New / Repeat Customer Visits
- Increase in customer satisfaction
- Increase in deal redemptions
- Decrease in marketing cost
- Simplified customer communications
- Simplified menu item trending
- Increase in customer actions Increase in sales 3% to 6%